We may disclose your information to any company within the Pan Chai Management Ltd of companies by means of a centralised database to which all companies have access or by means of a direct transfer of data from one office to another.
We may provide third parties, at our discretion, with certain aggregate statistical data about your use of our websites, which data may include demographic data such as age range and/or geographic location of groups of user. it will not include information that could personally identify you.
With your consent, we may supply personal information to third parties.
We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by applicable regulatory bodies, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our other users.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of Chi Kitchen.
You consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the European economic area (which may not provide the same protection for such information as the united kingdom provides) in the event that the processing of your information involves such a transfer
We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our sites. however we use our reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using secure sockets layer 128-bit encryption.
The competitions that we run are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
- Prizes are subject to availability
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number, unless the Specific Rules state that multiple entries are permitted.
- Competitions are open to all audience (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organizations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
- Chi Kitchen and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
- The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks fron the closing date.
- Should Chi Kitchen be unable to contact a winner within 14 days or otherwise specified of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
- Suppliers cannot be held responsible for the breakdown in communication systems that may result in a entry not being registered.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.